Saturday, April 24, 2010

Paint and Pencils

Upon arrival to the Hain House today I noticed a lot of people carrying painting supplies. Because it was painting supplies it confused me at first since I was about to teach my drawing classes. Then when I walked up to the front door I began to notice that we had a problem. They were not there for class, but to paint the entire building. Schedule conflict! Eeek! So I want to thank the parents of my new students for being very patient and understanding of the scramble to find a space that we could draw in. It really helps in situations like these when everyone has a cool head.

As though that wasn't enough to cause confusion, I later found out that each of my families were directed to go to the the Village Hall for the class and not the Hain House. If it wasn't for the Kindermusik instructor, we would have had a mess. She was able to direct everyone to the location of the class. In the end, the new Club House Artists were able to draw their two drawings and did quite well. I believe we have another talented group that makes it even more fun to teach. 











No comments:

Post a Comment